High quality blanket specially designed for sheet-fed printing. Particularly recommended for packaging and high-speed machines. Product suitable for any kind of paper and cardboard with thickness over 200 g/m². Compressible layer with microsphere technology enabling improved impact absorption and fast recovering, and consequently longer life and efficiency of blanket in machine.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Very high tolerance level.
- Great compressibility.
- Suitable for any kind of paper and cardboard with thickness over 200 g/m².
- Very easy sheet removal.
- Recommended for packaging.
- Excellent ink transfer.
- High solvent resistance.
- Construction: 3 ply
- Type: Compressible using microsphere technology
- Surface finish: Micro-ground and polish. Solvent resistant
- Surface roughness: 0,75 - 0,95 mm
- Hardness: 76 - 80 shore A
- Elongation: < 0,95% at 500 N/5cm
- Tensile strength: > 4.000 N/5cm Colour: Blue
- Standard gauges: 1,97mm / 1,68mm
- Thickness tolerance: +/- 0,02 mm
- Standard widths: Any width between 520 mm and 1670 mm .