Specially designed blanket for sheet-fed printing, in machines with maximum printing speeds between 10.000 and 12.000 prints/hour.
Product suitable for any kind of paper and cardboard with thickness up to 250 g/m². Very versatile for offset machines with exceptional results on a wide range of papers.
- Excellent ink transfer.
- Excellent dot reproduction.
- Suitable for any kind of printing.
- Very high tolerance level.
- Easy sheet removal.
- Very good recovering.
- Very good “price-quality” ratio.
- Construction: 3-ply
- Type: Compressible using microsphere technology
- Surface finish: Micro-ground and polish. Solvent resistant
- Surface roughness: 0,80 - 1,00 mm
- Hardness: 76 - 80 shore A
- Elongation: < 1,03% at 500 N/5cm
- Colour: Blue
- Standard gauges: 1,97mm / 1,68mm
- Thickness tolerance: +/- 0,02 mm
- Standard widths: Any width between 520 mm and 1670 mm