T1M0010 MAGENTA (can 1 kg.)
T1Y0010 YELLOW (can 1 kg.)
T1C0010 CYAN (can 1 kg.)
T1B0010 BLACK (can 1 kg.)
Also available in cans of 2'5 kg.
Excellent product with high concentration of organic pigments and free of heavy metals.
The HYOGO PREMIUM range offers a semi-fresh ink for high quality printing in Offset sheet-fed presses, designed for achieving excellent results on many kinds of papers.
- High brightness and fast-drying ink with excellent dot reproduction.
- Thanks to its formula and scratch resistance characteristics, it is very appropriate for printing either on gloss coated paper, matt coated paper and thin cardboards.
- Its high pigment concentration enables to reach very good printing density and optimum contrast. It is also very important to point out that productivity is particularly high (more prints with less ink = less consumption and consequently less cost).
- The fast-drying of the HYOGO PREMIUM range makes it very recommendable for fast printing jobs (two-up printing).
- The use of infrared provides even faster drying and improved brightness. The temperature inside cannot be over 32ºC / 35ºC.
- The HYOGO PREMIUM range adapts to any dampening system -conventional or with alcohol-.
- Ink suitable for multicolour and high-speed machines.
- Cans can remain open for more than 48 hours.
- Packaging: 1 kg / can. Vacuum packing